Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Terry at I See Invisible People. Here's the 4 things meme

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:

Pedicab 'driver'
Bike Messenger
Clown
Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence victim advocate

Four Places I Have Lived:

Chicago
New York City
East Bay (Berkeley/Oakland)
Austin

Four of my favorite foods:

Pasta e Fagoli
Indian Vagetarian food (can't pick one)
Ethiopian Food (again, can't pick one)
Vegan Philly Cheesesteak

Four Places I’d rather be right now:

Sicily
NYC
Chicago
London

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Mambo Italiano
Take the Lead
Pride and Prejudice
His Girl Friday

Four TV shows I like to watch:

So You Think You Can Dance
Gilmore Girls
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Scrubs

Four websites I visit daily:

Lindyhopper
Genderberg
Livejournal
Girl-Wonder


Four early musical influences:

Sam Butera
Frank Sinatra
Beatles
Johnny Mercer

Four Computers I’ve Owned:

Apple IIe
MacBook Pro
(I haven't had 4)


I tag:
Sparkle*Matrix
Ms Jared
Tony of Pencils Down
Dr Brazen Hussy

3 comments:

Mr. Lucchese said...

Your wish is granted.

Anonymous said...

Cheers hin, I'll do it as soon as I come off my sloth mode. :)

sparkle

Anonymous said...

Great list! Thanks for doing it.

Sitemeter