Monday, August 06, 2007

Post exchange death

Having recently returned from the Seattle Lindy Exchange (30 hours of swing dancing), I feel like death warmed over. I, of course wanted to go to late night last night, and not have to leave the evening dance at 11 (we were shooting for 10:30, it's like herding cats), but I, of course, had a quiz this morning so I had to come back last night.

Being still on exchange time (dancing until 5 am everynight, and since I did most of my dancing during late night (it was my dancing peak, I would dance the entire time and only half the time or less at the evening dances) I was there until 5 Friday and Saturday ), I could not fall asleep until 6:30 this morning. Needless to say, even with the alarm I did not wake up until noon (quiz at 10). Luckily I was able to take it late.

Now I wish someone would just put me out of my misery. My stomach's all screwed up and I'm tired as hell AND I have salsa tonight. UGH.

(Weirdly enough my sides are killing me. It must be because of my crazy lindy style. There were more then a few times where I ended up crouching on the floor or doing something else equally ridiculous. I loved that there were so many crazy leads there. It was AWESOME!)

0 comments:

Sitemeter