Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Year in review (sort of)

As seen at What the Hell is Wrong With You? I mean, damn.

1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us.

January 2006: One of the blogs I like to frequent Capitalism Bad, Tree Pretty. had this definition come up and I thought that it would be as good as any to sort of introduce myself, as I am called and sometimes self-defined as a radical feminist.

February 2006: I was reading Time magazine's full page review of Norah Vincent's Self-Made Man, the premise of which is that she dressed, acted, and lived the life of a man for 18 months.

March 2006: Why is it that everytime someone starts a sentence with "Not to be a jerk" they invariably are one?

April 2006: Hey All, let's make this a really good resource out there for women (and men) who have suffered from sexual violence.

May 2006: I am blogging against the stigma attached to mental illness.

June 2006: I went boxing for the first time today and damn was it fun.

July 2006: I'm not dead; I'm just computerless, broke, and anxious.

August 2006: You all missed my birthday.

September 2006: I met Ms. Jared!!! (Tales of the Bay Area) And she's FAB-U-LOUS!!!

October 2006: A few days ago I read Twisty's post on girl's sports and the ensuing comments which went on to argue back and forth about how men are stronger biologically, blah blah blah

November 2006: Want to see kitties?

December 2006: 3 and a half hours until I have to officially be up and getting ready for school.

0 comments:

Sitemeter