Thursday, October 11, 2007

Not dead

Buried by school work. Why the hell do profs have homework assignments due 1 to 2 days after they finish covering the material? (The book wasn't particularly illuminating in either case.)

I have Physics homework that I'm still working on 6 hours later, and math homework I *just* completed. Not to mention a test I have to study for and a quiz, though the quiz is not on the homework I spent 2 hours doing. When am I supposed to study for these? Not sleep?

I'm on the verge of having a panic attack, but I'm trying not to.

ARGH

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost Clown wrote:
"I'm on the verge of having a panic attack, but I'm trying not to."

Are you OK, Lost Clown, now? Not too overwhelmed? How are you?

Please let me know.

Anonymous said...

Are you OK?

lost clown said...

Oh yeah, I'm fine. I actually had a horrible migraine on Friday and didn't get to turn anything in and my prof just told me I cannot make up my quiz. It sucks, but I finished everything else.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're fine!

I'm a student too and I do get loads of headaches sometimes when I'm so tired and, also, the homework gets harder as the semester goes!

In short: I know the feeling.

It's a shame about your quiz... But, I hope your studies go well, Lost Clown, anyway. Keep up the good work! I know it's hard (I'm there too -- although I don't do the same type of studies).

Wishing you well,

Maggie.

Anonymous said...

As both a student and a prof, I'm going to share a great big secret with you.

Out in the world, no one cares whether you made up a quiz or got A's or turned in all of your homework.

They do care that you take good care of yourself (good job staying home with a migraine), take care of the important stuff first and are able to find balance in your life.

Relax, you brave brave woman.

Rachael

Anonymous said...

LC - you have no idea how often I just want to hug you.
xx

lost clown said...

Aw shucks, thanks ww.

*hugs*

Sitemeter