Sunday, November 12, 2006

Do they make a patch for this?

Seriously. I go on quiz binges. It's not good.


Which Twin Peaks character are you?





You're Agent Albert Rosenfield, the snide and superior forensics expert. Your tongue is sharper than your scalpel, and it doesn't take long for people to start hating you for your supercilious quips, but you are the very best at what you do. You don't suffer fools gladly, but you give respect when it's due. In fact, you're a good guy at heart, but so wedded to your sarcasm that you can rarely stand to treat people kindly.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 comments:

L said...

I've never seen the show, but saw the film during an David Lynch allnighter (vvvv bad idea!) and it is FUCKED UP. I had to leave the cinema towards the end. Have you seen it? I think it was good in that it showed the links between child abuse, prostitution, misogyny etc, but it went waaaaaay too far in showing the abuse of the girls. Nasty. Plus quite a few of the frenchies in the cinema laughed at really inappropriate points, which really freaked me out. Ick.

lost clown said...

I hated the movie, but I do love the show. Much less of that crappy stuff in the show MUCH LESS. I pretend that "Fire Walk With Me" doesn't exist. Just the wonderful show with the lovely Agent Cooper and Audrey.

Sitemeter