Saturday, October 14, 2006

More Fun Blogging

I kick SO much ass. I was fooling around with some quizzes and I got these results:


Which X-Men character are you most like?





You are Rogue!You are sexy and strong willed, and able to take on just about anyone. You long for a serious relationship, but whenever you begin to get close to someone things always seem to take turns for the worse. But you have dealt with this lack of closeness with an almost constant flirtacious behavior.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



You scored as Wolverine. Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He's got the hots for Jean Grey but a better fit for him would be Storm. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws.


Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

HA! HahahahhahahahHHHAAAAhahahaHa!

3 comments:

Coathangrrr said...

You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

Coathangrrr said...

oops.

I am professor x

lost clown said...

I kind of figured that in reading the description. Tehehehe. I love Rogue and I think that my hatred of people got me the wolverine one.

(how are you)

Sitemeter