Tuesday, March 25, 2008

*smacks forehead*

So my advisor (who's in Norway atm) cc'd me a copy of his rec letter for my REU. For geometric group theory. See if you can spot the problem.

I am writing this letter to express my wholehearted recommendations for Burrow as an elementary mathematics teacher. I had the pleasure of working with Ms B both as a teacher and as an advisor. I got to know Ms B very
well and can offer strong testimony to her dedication, ability, and creativity.


Overall, I can't complain, like all letters of rec the rest is very nice. Now he's an advisor for the elementary ed program which I have never EVER been in. I think it was a little mix up, but I'm hoping that it won't be a problem. Since I never EVER want to teach elementary school and it's really different then what I want to do. oopsy.


0 comments:

Sitemeter