Wednesday, November 21, 2007

NO WAY!


DSCF3860
Originally uploaded by ladyceres24
Must make now!

(hehehehe, extermiknits!)


I was just accepted onto Ravelry.com which is an awesome resource for knitters. All sorts of patterns, ways to organise your yarn stash and needles. I found a Gir pattern (from Invader Zim), a pattern for Mr. Pointy (the stake from Buffy), and Marvin (from Hitchhiker's Guide.) And I've only been poking around for about an hour! (I had to input all my needles first. Next the yarn!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! It's almost enough to make me wish I knew how to knit.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

It's very nice, Lost Clown!

I know how to knit, but I think I lost my knitting skills somehow, as I was probably 13 years old the last time I've knit something (and I'm now 27).

Sitemeter