Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Did you know?

There could have been like 4 elections in Canada (at least) in the time since the primary season began? Seriously. (Though if you are not familiar, you are voting for the parties and they pick the candidate. I hope people who vote Liberal are doing so for reasons other then Gordon Campbell because I hate that asshole.)

Well, and then there's real choices on the national stage. You have an actual left party (not as left as I would like, but much more left then in the states) the NDP, the dems and repubs, Liberals and Conservatives, respectively (I think, it's so hard to tell these days), and Bloc Québécois (who, unfortunately, you can only vote for in Québéc). Locally in BC is even more fun (Alarm Clocks Kill Dreams! Vote Work Less Party!), but we're talking national here.

Bah. I think I'm angrier now then I was when we got Campbell and Sullivan. Ugh.

0 comments:

Sitemeter